2014/12/13

Shounen Club Premium 2014.11.19 - Parte de Kanjani∞ (Spanish & English Subs)

After giving it a lot of thought, and since KAT-TUN fandom lacks translators, I've decided to try to do this in English too.
Please note that neither English nor Japanese are my mother tongue, so I'm sure there are some mistakes (in my English and in the translation). So if you see any mistake, whatever it is, tell me so I can fix it :)

I made the Spanish translation first, so it's basically Japanese > Spanish > English. Sorry for that.

That said, I hope I didn't make many mistakes and you can enjoy it ^^


SCP 2014.11.19 - Kanjani's part (Eng): : 4S .001 .002 .003 .004 .005 .006

Eng softsubs (not timed to any raw): 4S


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Este mes van los Kinki al SCP, lo cual también querré traducir, y Kame al VS Arashi, lo que me interesa también y seguramente el mes que viene también vaya alguien que me guste al SCP... Lo quiero traducir todo, no tengo tiempo y soy muy vaga. Esto es un sin vivir x__x

Siento no haber podido traducir casi nada de lo que dicen cuando hay un vídeo puesto y ellos están en el estudio, pero es que a penas lo escucho y no quiero arriesgarme y medio inventarme lo que dicen u___u

También decir que el dialecto de kansai no es lo mío. 



SCP 2014.11.19 - Parte de Kanjani (Esp): 4S .001 .002 .003 .004 .005 .006

Siento también que ocupe tanto y tampoco tenga tan buena calidad. Es que he tenido varios problemas a la hora de comprimirlo y pegarle los subtítulos orz

30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the english translations :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for english subs ^^
    could you share me the soft-subs, please? I had HD raw video ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind sharing the softsubs, but they are not timed to any raw since I cut and converted the ts file myself. Do you want them anyway?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Can you share the softsub anyway please?
      And thank you so much for subbing this

      Delete
    3. Here it is ^^ http://www.4shared.com/file/EhA2F6Kzce/LnF_Shounen_Club_Premium__2014.html?

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much *hugs you tight.*

      Delete
  3. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so appreciated that you understand my feeling >///<
    Sub ENG translators are meager
    Thank you so so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a looooot!!! you're amazing guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias por el trabajo!
    Me ha dado risa Taguchi porque no tenia idea de que asi surgio el "Iriguchi Deguchi" jajaja.
    Tambien espero el VS Arashi, espero que si puedan hacerlo.

    Bueno es lunes, asi que linda semana a todo el staff de Lobanherida!

    Atte.: Du chan

    ReplyDelete
  8. decir mil gracias es poco por todo el trabajo que le dedicas a los subtitulos! tu blog es lo mejor para las hyphens, cuesta tanto ultimamente encontrar subtitulos de los programas donde aparecen los kattunes, y hay tantos ultimamente! un abrazo gigante, te adoro <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arigatou ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchas gracias por el trabajazo! !!! Felices fiestas a todas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5/2/15 00:13

    Thank you so much for subbing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/2/15 00:29

    thank you so much for english subs ! i hope you'll continue making english subs. you're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5/2/15 01:05

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5/2/15 12:49

    Thank you for subbing this! KAT-TUN fandom indeed lacks translators so any help is necessary <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cant download the part 5 its have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i cant download the part 5 its have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What problem? What does it say? It works for me.

      Delete
  17. taking the engsub, been waiting for this~ sankyuu~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous27/4/15 10:56

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would you mind if I translate your Engsub into Vietnamese? Because I don't know Japanese, and I want my friends, who are also Hyphens, to enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! No need to ask me in the future! ^^ I'm glad more hyphens will be able to enjoy this too :)

      Delete
  20. Anonymous19/4/16 10:48

    thank you so much for subbing this
    it's getting harder to find translation for kat-tun
    so seriously thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  21. El primer link en español caducó, resubelo porfa Y_Y

    ReplyDelete